Be a part of the solution to marine pollution!
Get sandy and sun-kissed while you participate in a noble cause – collecting and categorizing marine debris! East Beach surely thanks you for your support. Bring reusable cleanup supplies, if you can, and join us for a rewarding afternoon on the beach.
- Registration: Please register for this event above as either an Individual or Group.
- Waiver: All participants must complete a waiver and bring it with them on the day of the event. Those under the age of 18 must have a guardian sign the waiver and participate in the event with them.
- Parking: Free street parking is available along Cabrillo Boulevard. Palm Park parking lot charges $2.00/hour (credit cards and cash accepted). Carpooling and other sustainable means of transportation are encouraged.
- Cleanup Supplies: The Sea Center provides plastic bags and gloves to participants. Help us make this a zero-waste event by bringing reusable buckets and garden gloves if you can.
- Community Service Hours: Sea Center staff members will be present at the end of the event to sign off on service hours.
Note: The East Beach Cleanup is a rain or shine event. Cleanups are only canceled during extreme weather conditions.